Georgia Auto Accident Attorneys Fight Insurance Companies for You
Helping you obtain compensation for your injuries
Founded in 2006, McGarity and Efstration has the resources, skills and experience to take on any individual or corporation. We frequently handle cases against powerful interests, big business and insurance companies.
Caring, aggressive, experienced | Gwinnet County injury law firm
Clients come to our firm because we care about the people we represent, and we aggressively work to achieve the best results for our clients. We thoroughly investigate our clients’ cases and regularly work with medical professionals, life-care planners, vocational rehabilitation experts, accident reconstruction experts, economists and other top experts in their fields. When our attorneys represent you, you have a team of dedicated professionals on your side.
We fight for you. We understand that your case is very important, and that it is our job to advance your case as quickly, efficiently and cost effectively as possible. Your future and our reputation depend on the outcome. Whether through a pretrial settlement or jury verdict, our clients are in the best position to move forward with their lives.
Awards and Accolades
McGarity and Efstration has been recognized for the following distinctions:
- AV Peer Rating by Martindale Hubbell
- SuperLawyer 10 Years
- Best of Gwinnett 2010 & 2012 for Best Law Firm in Gwinnett County
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
In touch with the local community
Our attorneys are active in many professional organizations and bar associations. Such dedication keeps them in touch with the community we serve, while it ensures that we remain at the forefront of the development of local laws. We provide services in the following areas of practice:
- Personal injury. If you are involved in an automobile accident, slip and fall accident or dog bite or you are injured by a defective product, we can help you obtain monetary recovery while you focus on healing. We also provide the compassionate but aggressive representation you need in a wrongful death matter, including representation in catastrophic medical malpractice cases.
- Commercial litigation. If your company is facing commercial litigation, it is imperative to obtain qualified assistance from experienced business trial attorneys. We have many years of experience handling, resolving and trying complex business disputes in state, superior and federal court.
- Family law. Whether your divorce is amicable or highly contested, we provide sound guidance regarding child custody, child support and property division matters. We also help with family law matters, such as prenuptial agreements, adoptions and spousal or child abuse situations.
- Estate and trust litigation. When questions arise concerning the dispersal of a loved one’s estate, you need a law firm experienced in handling estate and trust litigation cases. We assist you with negotiation, arbitration or mediation of the issues, or if necessary, we provide zealous representation in the courtroom.
- Zoning and land use litigation. We understand that Georgia property owners are often faced with disagreements regarding the use of their property. Disputes can come from local authorities, a homeowner’s association or even neighbors. We have years of experience handling real estate litigation, zoning disputes and land use disagreements.
Call us to schedule your appointment with a lawyer who cares
If you need sound legal advice you can trust, call McGarity and Efstration at 877.851.4261 or contact us online. We handle personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis, which means we don’t get paid unless we collect for you.